Mercy Family Medicine (MFM) is pleased to serve the residents of Bayfield and surrounding areas. Please be aware that the ONLY services currently available at the Mercy Family Medicine clinic in Bayfield are primary care (by appointment only on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays) and blood draws, with a provider's order. Primary care appointments may be made in person at the clinic.
At this time, the clinic does not offer walk-in primary care, urgent care, or emergency care. Those in need of urgent and emergency care should go to Mercy Regional Medical Center at 1010 Three Springs Blvd. in Durango.
Mercy Family Medicine looks forward to adding providers and expanding the scope of services to better serve the Bayfield area community.
Mercy Family Medicine- Bayfield
· Services: Primary care (by appointment), blood draws
· Providers: Dr. Richard Keller and Ronda Ramsier, nurse practitioner
· Address: 480 Wolverine Dr., suite 3
· Telephone: (970) 764-9150
· Hours of Operation: Provider appointments are available on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., closed noon to 1 p.m. Medical assistants staff the clinic weekdays, while providers are currently on site Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Mercy Family Medicine
Durango and Bayfield